Friday 27 July 2012

Time to Get Back on The Horse

Well ladies,

I am now seven weeks post breast reduction surgery and am a very happy lady. My nipples are so perky and I can look at bras in a way that I haven't been able to in such a long time. I went shopping and bought some sexy playboy ones which I haven't owned in my life, and one of those sexy corsets I have never fit into those. I really like the way my boobs don't hang so now you can see my waste.

Although eating wise I have been very slack so the other day I went and bought a book about the Dukan Diet. Its quite interesting and promises to be the miracle so we will see. When I have read enough to know what to go shopping for I am going to start so should be in the next few days. And last week I was officially given the ok to start exercising so am looking forward to feeling strong and free of pain (I hope).

Wish me luck

xxx

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment