Thursday 10 May 2012

The Clock is Ticking

Good day ladies,

Just a quick one today ladies.

Well the clock is ticking, not long now. I am so excited, every time I walk past a lingerie shop I am thinking about all the possibilities that will soon be open to me. I cant wait to go shopping. I still have a lot of pain though. I really hope that the operation fixes the problems with my back. The surgeon seems to think so but we will see.

I have paid the surgeon fee the other day, its finally organised and the clock is ticking. Starting to get nervous. I have decided I am going to make a big chicken soup tonight as a slack way of eating healthy and fitting in with my schedule until the operation. Now to get up in the morning and exercise early. I have also set up the treadmill in front of the TV so that I can fit in an evening work out as it is now winter and walking outside in the evening after work is no longer an option.

Yours until next time

Paige xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment