Tuesday 5 June 2012

Nerves, Nerves and More Nerves

Oh my, 3 more days to go until my breast reduction surgery. Yay and Screams of fear. Today I went to the bra fitting place and picked up two surgical bras for after my operation and my recovery, and discovered they have these wicked gel pads that you can put on the scars once they have healed that is supposed to reduce the bumpy and visual appearance of the scars. Might have to go back and get some of those. 

I also went to the anesthetist today for my pre operative appointment and to pay, sad face. I have been sick for about two weeks and lets put it this way I have the worst voice and sore throat at the moment and she is not happy. I have been given some kick ass antibiotics that will hopefully get me ready in three days, cross fingers. However if I am not OK by Friday the operation will be rescheduled. I have not been this sick in so long and I am having migraines again which I cant decide if its the boobs of the bug.

Oh well I guess I will have to leave it up to fate and see what happens. I do hope it goes ahead despite my nerves as I definitely know its something that I want to do. 

So nervous though. Which is unlike me I am not normally one to shy away from a challenge or even be afraid I am normally going at 100miles an hour. Oh well maybe its age. Haa haa.

Hope your journey to your dreams is coming along nicely

Yours Until Next Time

Paige

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment